This Health Session is entirely focused on Valerian (Xie Cao).
Valerian is best known for its ability to aid sleep. Many have reported being able to withdraw from using pharmaceutical sleeping pills. It can even be added to bath water to help soothe anxiety. In Oriental medicine, valerian is described as calming Shen and moving Blood.
Take full advantage of the healing power of Valerian (Xie Cao). What does Valerian treat? Find out what you DON’T know about how and why Valerian works.
- Includes How, Why, and When to use this particular herb.
- Includes BOTH the energetic traditions of the East and the science of the West.
- Includes recipes, gardening tips, herb identification tips, essential oil information (if it applies), and much, much more!
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- Get notified each week when we release a new herb.
- Get access to our worldwide, Members Only WRI Facebook Group.
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)