Explore the fundamentals of Oriental Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Our introductory course is the first step to discovering the health-supporting tenets of Eastern Medicine…and a foundational understanding for future learning based on your distinct interests and healthcare needs.
Here are just a few of the major benefits you receive when you give yourself the gift of the TCM Fundamentals Course:
- The REAL causes of dis-ease as viewed by TCM. Discover the “6 Excesses”, the “7 Emotions”, and the “8 Lifestyle Influences” considered the basis of all ill health and dis-ease in TCM
- Create a foundational understanding of the major tenets of TCM. Engage your passion for learning by identifying the facets of TCM most interesting to you…so you can dive deeper.
- Receive greater insight into herbal treatments and TCM diagnosis by determining the differences between Eastern and Western definitions of blood, vessels and the channels used to transport core substances.
- The foundational theories of diagnosis of the East and West (what all treatment protocols are based on) so you can go to any doctor and understand exactly what is going on
- How to maintain harmony in your body through an understanding of the “5 Liquids of TCM” and their impact on your organs