This Health Session is entirely focused on Yellow Dock (Chin Ch’iao Mai).
Yellow dock is an herb of choice for treating a wide range of conditions associated with liver or bowel dysfunction. A tonic herb, it is used to treat digestive, blood, lymph, and liver toxicity. It is often used to treat skin diseases such as dermatitis, rashes, and psoriasis that are associated with poor digestion or poor liver function due to toxicity. It is also good for treating pain and swelling of the sinuses and respiratory tract. Yellow dock is an excellent blood purifier and can be used to treat anemia as well.
Take full advantage of the healing power of Yellow Dock (Chin Ch’iao Mai). What does Yellow Dock treat? Find out what you DON’T know about how and why Yellow Dock works.
- Includes How, Why, and When to use this particular herb.
- Includes BOTH the energetic traditions of the East and the science of the West.
- Includes recipes, gardening tips, herb identification tips, essential oil information (if it applies), and much, much more!
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- Get notified each week when we release a new herb.
- Get access to our worldwide, Members Only WRI Facebook Group.
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)