This Health Session is entirely focused on Myrtle (Tao Jin Niang).
Myrtle is best known as a traditional healing herb used to treat respiratory ailments, skin eruptions, diabetes, and kidney and bladder infections, as well as to lower cholesterol and help fight cancer.
Take full advantage of the healing power of Myrtle (Tao Jin Niang). What does Myrtle treat? Find out what you DON’T know about how and why Myrtle works.
- Includes How, Why, and When to use this particular herb.
- Includes BOTH the energetic traditions of the East and the science of the West.
- Includes recipes, gardening tips, herb identification tips, essential oil information (if it applies), and much, much more!
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- Get notified each week when we release a new herb.
- Get access to our worldwide, Members Only WRI Facebook Group.
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)