This Health Session is entirely focused on Lemon (Ning Meng).
Lemons have been used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world. They have been used as medicine, cosmetics, and a detox, as well as to charge simple batteries.
Lemons have the special property of increasing OR decreasing the body’s pH, depending on your needs.
Excess acid in the system can be caused by poor diet, over exercising, insufficient exercise, and stress. Signs of excess acid (called acidosis) in your system can include: Chronic fatigue (even after a good nights sleep), nagging cravings, feeling sluggish, depression, inflamed gums, mouth ulcers, tearing red eyes, sciatica, yeast fungal overgrowths, heart problems (including arrhythmias and increased heart rate), weight gain, premature aging, headaches, nausea, osteoporosis, allergies, acne, bloating, stomach pains, joint pain, and aching muscles, can all be signs of excess acid in the system.
Excess alkalinity in the system is less common. This condition is called alkalosis and includes multiple symptoms such as involuntary muscle spasms, tingling in the arms legs or face, confusion, cramps, fatigue, burning urine, and if severe, nausea or vomiting, Ingesting higher levels of foods that are acid-forming can help bring the body’s systems back into balance.
Take full advantage of the healing power of Lemon (Ning Meng). What does Lemon treat? Find out what you DON’T know about how and why Lemon works.
- Includes How, Why, and When to use this particular herb.
- Includes BOTH the energetic traditions of the East and the science of the West.
- Includes recipes, gardening tips, herb identification tips, essential oil information (if it applies), and much, much more!
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- Get notified each week when we release a new herb.
- Get access to our worldwide, Members Only WRI Facebook Group.
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)