This Health Session is entirely focused on Cat’s Claw (Gou Teng).
Cat’s claw is most commonly used to treat conditions associated with inflammation, most especially osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, but also digestive issues with inflammation as a key component, such as diverticulitis, colitis, hemorrhoids, and leaky bowel syndrome. It also treats lung and cardiovascular conditions associated with inflammation, such as asthma and high blood pressure. Cat’s claw is also a powerful antiviral used for treating a wide variety of viral infections.
Take full advantage of the healing power of Cat’s Claw (Gou Teng). What does Cat’s Claw treat? Find out what you DON’T know about how and why Cat’s Claw works.
- Includes How, Why, and When to use this particular herb.
- Includes BOTH the energetic traditions of the East and the science of the West.
- Includes recipes, gardening tips, herb identification tips, essential oil information (if it applies), and much, much more!
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- Get notified each week when we release a new herb.
- Get access to our worldwide, Members Only WRI Facebook Group.
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)