This Health Session is entirely focused on Evening Primrose (Yue Jian Cao).
Evening primrose has a long history of being a cure-all herb. The oil made from the seed of the plant is high in the essential fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid, both of which are Omega-6 fatty acids. These fatty acids are known for improving cardiovascular health, utilization of insulin, treating multiple sclerosis, premenstrual disorders, and regulating moods. GLA forms part of the structural fats that comprise the brain, muscle, bone marrow, and cell membranes. The flowers bloom in the evening and night, closing up during the day.
Take full advantage of the healing power of Evening Primrose (Yue Jian Cao). What does Evening Primrose treat? Find out what you DON’T know about how and why Evening Primrose works.
- Includes How, Why, and When to use this particular herb.
- Includes BOTH the energetic traditions of the East and the science of the West.
- Includes recipes, gardening tips, herb identification tips, essential oil information (if it applies), and much, much more!
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- Get notified each week when we release a new herb.
- Get access to our worldwide, Members Only WRI Facebook Group.
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)