This Health Session is entirely focused on Black Cohosh (Sheng Ma).
Black cohosh is best known for its ability to treat menopausal symptoms and premenstrual syndrome, including menstrual cramping. In Oriental medicine the species used (Cimicifuga foetida) has similar properties and is additionally commonly used for treating early stages of measles, chills and fever, and prolapse of the uterus and anus.
Take full advantage of the healing power of Black Cohosh (Sheng Ma). What does Black Cohosh treat? Find out what you DON’T know about how and why Black Cohosh works.
- Includes How, Why, and When to use this particular herb.
- Includes BOTH the energetic traditions of the East and the science of the West.
- Includes recipes, gardening tips, herb identification tips, essential oil information (if it applies), and much, much more!
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- Get notified each week when we release a new herb.
- Get access to our worldwide, Members Only WRI Facebook Group.
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)