This Health Session is entirely focused on Atractylodes (Bai Zhu, Cang Zhu)
Atractylodes is best known for its ability to treat bloating, indigestion, diarrhea, and loss of appetite due to cancer, allergies, toxicity, or joint pain. In Oriental medicine it is commonly used to strengthen the Spleen and eliminate Dampness, thereby promoting digestion, building blood and Energy (Qi), and helping to promote a strong and healthy body.
Take full advantage of the healing power of Atractylodes (Bai Zhu, Cang Zhu). What does Atractylodes treat? Why does Atractylodes work? This Health Session includes videos, recipes, usage and essential oil information, gardening tips, and much, much more!
- Includes How, Why, and When to use this particular herb.
- Includes BOTH the energetic traditions of the East and the science of the West.
- Includes recipes, gardening tips, herb identification tips, essential oil information (if it applies), and much, much more!
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- Get notified each week when we release a new herb.
- Get access to our worldwide, Members Only WRI Facebook Group.
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)