This Health Session is entirely focused on arthritis and joint pain (include tendinitis, carpal tunnel, degenerative disc disease, etc.). Having effective options to help you reduce the progression of these conditions, ease the pain, swelling, and symptoms of anxiety, and even help with insomnia, which can accompany these conditions, is imperative.
Arthritis is a general term referring to over 200 types of conditions that cause pain in the joints or the tissues surrounding the joints. Fifty-three million adults in the U.S. have doctor-diagnosed arthritis, along with 300,000 children.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Arthritis is the leading cause of disability in adults in the U.S. alone?
- Arthritis is among the five most costly conditions?
- Arthritis is far more common in people who have heart disease (49%), diabetes (47%), and obesity (31%)?
- Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis. It is not true that it cannot be treated, though many assume this to be the case.
- Sudden acute join pain experienced in more than one joint is often caused by a virus.
- Back pain is one of the most common reasons for missed work. One-half of all working Americans acknowledge experiencing back pain symptoms each year.
I know what constant pain is like, and I know what it’s like to not be able to sleep at night because you’re hurting. In response to numerous WRI Member requests, I’ve put together this Health Session focused on Arthritis and Joint Pain.
This is for you if you would like to…
- Make use of new approaches you may not have been aware of before to save money and feel better.
- Find out if Oriental medicine might work for you.
- Discover the best herbs and essential oils used to treat the symptoms associated with these conditions (and why they are so highly recommended).
- Be able to ask your healthcare provider about possible new and effective options to help you heal and reduce your dependence on NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen) and other drugs often prescribed to treat these conditions.
- Make better use of the science and Oriental medicine perspectives to help you heal and manage these conditions in a way that works best for you.
Enrolling in this Health Session also includes…
- Access to all our healing herb fact sheets. We’ll email you each week when we publish a new fact sheet.
- Get e-mail updates about our latest offers and news.
- WRI Membership. (30,000+ Members Worldwide.)
- Lifetime access.
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- (All prices in $USD.)