Did You Know This About Solomon’s Seal?
Solomon’s seal is an edible and medicinal herb. Here are 5 unexpected attributes about Solomon’s seal that you may not have known before.
Did you know that:
- It can also be used to aid postpartum recovery and menstrual cramps.
- It is particularly effective for treating conditions associated with dryness.
- It can also be used to effectively treat dry coughs, chronic respiratory ailments, and digestive issues.
- While Solomon’s seal is considered safe to use, parts of the plant are poisonous. The roots and tender shoots are safe to eat; the rest of the plant, especially the berries, are poisonous.
- In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), among its other attributes, it is considered useful for Nourishing the Lungs and Tonfiying the Kidneys.