There’s an old English saying that eating sage every day in May will grant you immortality.
Here are a few ideas from our Herb Course on Sage that you can start using today as part of your dietary regime. Now you can take better advantage of this amazing herbs flavor and healing potential.
- Sage can be chopped and added to salads, vegetables, meat, and soups.
- Sage is excellent in egg dishes.
- Sage can be added to pasta sauces or pizza.
- Sage can easily be sprinkled on toast or added to cooked rice or other grain dishes.
- Sage can be sauteed in melted butter and poured over popcorn!
Find out more about Sage and how to use it.