Considered second only to Ginseng, licorice is one of the world’s most revered herbs for healing and tonifying. It is the most frequently used herb in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine).
Here are 5 reasons why…
- Licorice has important antimicrobial effects.
- It helps to strengthen and support the lungs.
- Licorice has anti-ulcer properties
- Helps promote proper bowel function and treat constipation.
- Qi animates the Body, and licorice helps to Move and Tonify Qi in the Body, Joints, and Meridians, the energetic pathways of Qi and Blood in the Body.
Find out more about how you can take better advantage of licorice’s healing properties.