Each week our members can participate in a survey. Here’s what we asked this week…
Witch hazel is commonly used for treating postpartum mothers. Which of the following statements is FALSE?
- A. Witch hazel is used as a spray for the perineum. (18%)
- B. Witch hazel reduces stretch marks. (10%)
- C. Witch hazel treats diaper rash. (10%)
- D. Witch hazel improves lactation. (49%)
- E. Witch hazel helps ease bruising and varicose veins post pregnancy. (13%)
Thank you to all members who participated in this week’s survey!
49% answered correctly with D.
If you would like to participate in next week’s survey and are not already a member, join us by visiting WhiteRabbitInstituteOfHealing.com/join-free.
DID YOU KNOW?
Witch hazel does not improve lactation. It does makes a great postpartum healing spray for the perineum. (Hospitals hand out witch hazel pads for this very reason.) Some women have great success spraying witch hazel extract daily for a few months on their bellies and thighs after pregnancy to significantly reduce the stretch marks caused by pregnancy. Witch hazel is great for treating diaper rash.